Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blog.....FAIL

According to one of my 'Mommy magazines' I am doing my blog wrong.
fail-owned-ed-hitler-fail
see more Fail Blog


They say I should have one "theme" such as saving money, teaching, or stories of being a Mom. How could I choose just one of those things to talk about? Each one of those things interests me but isn't ALL me. I talk/blog as things come to me that I want to share. I am a simple person. I think about it. I have a second alone near a computer. I blog about it.

They say I should blog to a specific audience. I am doing this for me not for any one else in particular. More of an online journal. I don't mind if others read, in fact I like it. I REALLY like comments too (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink). But that is not my purpose for writing. I write so I can remember later. Maybe even help others remember something or help them see things in a different perspective.

They say I should set aside time to blog on a regular basis. HA! I can't do anything alone on a regular basis. I am a teacher and a mother. I am rarely ever alone. Toddlers do not understand being ignored so doing anything on a regular basis is impossible.

This is my best.....my random thoughts and feeling on irregular intervals. Take 'em or leave 'em.

No comments: