Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dreamin'......

WHEN (not saying 'if' here b/c I am being optimistic - think it and it will happen kind of action, ya' know?) our house up north sells these are the kind of things I want in a new house....

First, I want each little girl to have a room of their own. I am torn between each having the beauty of something like this....

or the functionality of something like this...

I do know none of them will have something as freaky as this....

This is freaky but I think would be novel not scary...

I want a hall tree/cubby kind of thing.....

Cool shower head I found while looking for other stuff...

Always wanted a faucet like this one (sans Sleeping with the Enemy)...


I have been searching for things for this post for hours now....now I know why I don't usually do these kind of posts. :( Ok, I am tired now....

No comments: