Sunday, October 19, 2008

To blog or not to blog.....

Well, after realizing I have become somewhat addicted to reading blogs (my "mommy board" is changing formats and I am loosing interest in the newer format so I have graduated to blogs)....I think I have made the decision to blog. Yea? The reason I say it like that is I have MORE than enough obligations to occupy my time daily rather than blogging but from what I have been reading it is a nice outlet for venting and when I was a pre-teen/teen I did keep a journal so I guess this could be therapeutic for me. The blogs I have been following are so well written, insightful and well....inspiring. Will mine be that good? Doubtful but I am doing this for me. Wait....a full time WOHM of 3 doing something for herself???? Have I lost my mind? Probably but I guess there are worse things I could be doing. DH has facilitated this new obsession by getting me an Eee PC laptop for my birthday. It is AWESOME! I teased him that he got himself a new toy for my bday but he really has left me alone with it and it is something I needed but never knew I needed until I had one, kwim? As soon as I play with posting a pic I will post on of it.

Well, if anyone is reading this please let me know......just curious.....

1 comment:

Conchita said...

OK. I'm gonna read your blog so I'm starting with the beginning :-D
Where did you hidded your journal. I never saw it, well and I guess if I'd found it I wouldn't read it, there are things that are better unknown, surely :-D
For those who are gonna read my comments and they don't know me I'll tell them that I'm from Spain so I'll write in a weird English. Sorry!