Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee. Rah rah rass, kick them in the .....

other knee....



Today I administered 2 scan tron semester exams.

Went to lunch at an authentic German resturant.

Attended a parade in our football team's honor (walked outside the resturant to the main street in the "downtown"). Was given 2 orange and black bead necklaces for each of my girls AND a pom pom. Cheered and hollered like a fool with the rest of the teachers I was standing with (our principal laughed when he saw us - then said this is why he doesn't let us out more. lol) The parade was really nice. Several school and community groups and the town had an impressive turn out for mid-day on a weekday.

Followed the parade to the stadium where the team was given the key to the city in a very nice ceremony completed with fireworks!

After all of the festivities I could not must the energy to go back into my building at school so I went home.


Today was SO much better than I imagined it would be. I hope tomorrow will be just as exciting. :)

No comments: