Friday, April 17, 2009

Slump...

I have been in a major slump this week. A rut that has me feeling blah. It could be because I returned to work from a good spring break. It could be because we are sacrificing financially big time until the house up north sell. It could be because my red headed auntie Flo is visiting. ;) I am just ready to be happy again. If I had the $$$ I would buy some fake happiness (aka alcohol) to help me out of this funk. Today I will get my Friday serving of $1 Margaritas but not enough to impair me from driving so only partially happy. lol I have also decided I am going to be productive this weekend instead of whiny to get back on my exercise wagon and put on my big girl panties and deal with the life I have (cleaning, being Mommy, grading papers, planning for butthead who don't appreciate my efforts, etc.). I am going to partake in Nester's challenge and do a picture/info post about the top 5 things I love. I am going to exclude the easy choices of people (sorry, girls - I will probably take your picture though....). I will make it out of this hole. I will survive!

No comments: