Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trying to blog anyway...

Since my recent addiction to FB, I haven't been blogging as much. :( Some random thoughts I have been meaning to at least post if not write about.

How did America get out of the great depression? I think that is what we need to do now.

My school not supporting a gay-straight alliance club. Why not give students an outlet for their feelings with others who are accepting?

NBC being a PITA! All I am doing this time is one little entry...you think I would do it and get it over with but I cannot get into it at all.

Wondering how to eat right and exercise when I have no spare money or time? Healthy food = expensive. Can't join anywhere to work out = too much money for us right now. So, I stay fat....:(

Baby b is feeling better....almost forgot how annoying she was when she is well....lol Let me go corral her.

No comments: