Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm still alive....

One more day with students before Spring Break. YEA!!! I have been doing a lot of Jazzercising  in order to prepare for Workshop next week. I have not been tracking (I'm a bad girl, I know....). A friend has offered to let me in on her 'email' tracking ring that her and some of her friend do to keep each other honest as well as promote actually tracking. That would mean actually being able to track (not being disturbed by one of 3 children or 2 dogs or a husband) on a daily basis. I know I HAVE to track over Spring Break or I will really blow it. I MUST make out my menu and portion out things otherwise I will over eat. Granted I have plenty of things that MUST be done that week (cleaning out my closet since nothing fits, shifting the girls clothes around to the next child it fits, various doctor and dentist appointment and Workshop). Saturday a friend from high school is dropping by on their way to Sea World and I am trying to keep tabs on Margie, my bloggy friend, so I can make plans to meet with her as they pass through on their way to see the Mouse. 


My time is up. I am being beckoned...until next time.....

1 comment:

Conchita said...

Glad you're alive with all thar stuff. :D