Saturday, February 14, 2009

A solution?

I ought to be posting about Valentine's day but really it is a regular old Saturday in our house. This bigger news is that we think we have a solution for baby b's sleeping issues. A futon mattress on the floor + her sisters = sleeping. I joke saying we won't need to buy a 4+ bedroom house when we do purchase just a 2 bedroom and then get the girls a king sized be to share. I am just joking....I think.....

I know I hate always having to worry about money. I mean I have never been frivolous with it but when you're debating how little you can eat in an effort to save money, it is sad times. I really don't know how to get ahead all I can do detest the way it is right now. I top it all off, this morning I work up with a sore throat and my red headed aunt Flo appear for her monthly visit. I have a list more than a mile long that needs to get done so once my throbbing head stops beating, I am going to see how much I can get done how fast. Wish me luck...........

No comments: